GeorgiaAndWill

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Penny Rose's First Dance Recital

I love that she starts the show with the world's biggest yawn and ends with her own interpretive dance moves, while the other kids are walking off stage.



PR takes "lessons" at Children's Dance Foundation, which is a wonderful organization. They focus much more on enjoying music and movement than on teaching technique. The result is a pretty darn cute performance. Penny Rose's class played the role of the birds in this performance. But I'm sure you could tell that from the video, right?

We had no idea what to expect from this recital. I thought PR might not want to go out on stage and that would've been fine. But she clearly enjoyed being in the spotlight.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Marina Georgia Cascarano said...

A Chicken Parade if I ever saw one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home